All our in-person classes are held at The Old Schoolhouse, Delgany (the single-storey white building beside the Church of Ireland)
Our in-person classes are sometimes also live-streamed (only the teacher visible online), but not recorded.
We are delighted to welcome you back to The Old Schoolhouse – bright and spacious community hall in Delgany and would ask that you read our Covid-19 protocol:
- In line with current government guidelines all our In-person classes/courses, workshops are currently open to fully vaccinated students only
- Always book your spot in advance (min 30 min)
- Please do not attend class if you feel in any way unwell, have been identified as a close contact with a positive case or are waiting for your test results
- Wear a face mask inside the building and only remove it when you are on your mat
- Keep an appropriate distance between yourself and fellow students at all times
- If possible, wear your yoga clothes to class, with outer layers that are quick and easy to remove. We will have the space well ventilated so you may need slightly warmer yoga clothing – a long sleeved t-shirt over a yoga top, for example
- Take your shoes off and leave them along with other personal belongings close to your yoga mat
- No hands-on physical adjustments will be given by teachers at this time
- Bring your own mat as well as any props, blanket etc. you would like to use
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the class starts
- Cancellation policy: Space is limited to allow for safe social distancing so your place must be cancelled no less than 4 hours before class starts
- Please ensure to cancel your spot on time if you cannot make it to the class as all reservations will be marked as attended
Live-streamed online Yoga Classes
Find a space, roll out your mat and join us for our live-streamed classes.
Our live-streamed classes are also recorded (when class online only) and made available to you after the class has finished, whether you attend or not. All you have to do is book your place and the link will be sent to you to take the class in your own time.
Our next Teacher Training will run from October 2021 – January 2022. This is a 200 hour course spread over 5 weekends and one full week during the school holidays in October.
Designed for those who want to teach or who would like to deepen their personal practice.