We kindly request you to:
- always book your spot in advance
- fill out the Health Questionnaire before attending a class
- not to come to in-person class if you feel unwell
- bring your own yoga mat
- keep your personal belongings close to you
- please do not be late, arrive min 5 minutes before the class starts
- ensure to cancel your spot if you cannot make it (no later than 1 hour before the class starts) as attendance will be marked for all existing reservations
Live-streamed online Yoga classes
Find a space, roll out your mat and join us for our live-streamed classes.
Online live-streamed classes are recorded and emailed within 24 hr after the class has finished, whether you attend or not. All you have to do is book your place and the link will be sent to you to take the class in your own time.
Ingrid Jaanisoo, Director of Greystones Yoga, is a key member of the faculty of the highly-regarded 200-hour Teacher Training Course run by Ríonach Yoga. (Ríonach established Greystones Yoga in 2010 and passed on the reins to Ingrid in 2020). The course is designed not just for those who want to teach, but for yoga lovers who would like to go deeper with the practice and integrate it more fully into their lives. The next course is over July and August 2023 (2 x 8 day periods and 2 x long weekends). Applications are invited now (8 places only). Early application is advised. Monthly payment plan available from January 2023. Find out more and apply.