We kindly request you to:
- always book your spot in advance
- fill out our Health Questionnaire if it’s your first time attending a class with us
- not to come to in-person class if you feel unwell
- take off your shoes and socks when ready to start the practice
- keep your personal belongings close to your mat
- bring your own mat as well as any props, blanket etc. you would like to use
- please do not be late, arrive 5-10 minutes before the class starts
- ensure to cancel your spot on time (min 2 hours before the class starts) if you cannot make it as all reservations will be marked as attended
Live-streamed online Yoga classes
Find a space, roll out your mat and join us for our live-streamed classes.
Online live-streamed classes are recorded and emailed within 24 hr after the class has finished, whether you attend or not. All you have to do is book your place and the link will be sent to you to take the class in your own time.
Our next Teacher Training will run from October 2022 – January 2023. This is a 200 hour course spread over 5 weekends and one full week during the school holidays in October.
Designed for those who want to teach or who would like to deepen their personal practice.